All Pointes Security Offers Medical Alarms
At All Pointes Security our services do not stop at traditional Security and Fire Alarm Systems, we also offer PERS alarms.
What does P.E.R.S. stand for? Personal Emergency Response System.
- PERS is an emergency communication system that will allow instant communication to emergency response providers.
- This is crucial when seconds and minutes count for a loved one.
What do you do?
- A call can be activated by pressing a button on the main control console unit or a button on a pendant usually worn around the neck.
- The PERS unit dials directly to a trained emergency dispatcher who will send appropriate help to the home where the alarm is tripped.
- Operators are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week to receive and respond to emergency calls.
Please call today to inquire about a PERS unit for yourself or a loved one.